Order processing is 100% automated. Our app will grab all orders in paid status from your store (via the Shopify API) and automatically process and fulfill them. To help you keep track of your Ringified orders during processing, the following statuses are provided in real-time.
- Processing time: Once our system receives an order from your store, we generally take 1-2 days to process the order (pick and pack it) and then we will ship the order via the method your customer selected.
- Shipping Carrier: All orders are shipped via USPS and we use first class for all ground orders and USPS Priority mail for all express orders. Tracking details will be emailed to you and will also be available on your Ringified order dashboard.
- Upgrading shipping: Because we work hard to pick, pack and ship all orders are quick as possible if you need to upgrade the shipping on an order you must contact us immediately (we cannot guarantee that we can always meet this request). For shipping cost, please click here.
We use the following order statuses to help you keep track of your order in real-time:
- Received by App: Order has been received by our app.
- In process: 24-business hours after receiving an order our team will start to process the order.
- On hold: If there is a processing issue the order will be placed on hold and you will be notified.
- Shipped: A carrier tracking number has been assigned and the order has left our warehouse. You will be automatically be updated with tracking number information.
- Canceled (not charged): If your order is canceled prior to being charged by our team.
- Canceled (refunded): If your order is canceled after it is charged by our team we'll also refund any monies owed to you.