Once your customer places an order through your online store and the order is marked as PAID the Ringified App will automatically grab the order details through Shopify's secure API connection and start processing on this order.
Here are the stages of an order:
- Upon receipt of your order in our system, we will send you an automated order confirmation via email and the status of the order will be updated to "Received by App" on your app order dashboard.
- Once we begin the fulfillment process the status of the order will change to "In Process" on your app order dashboard.
- If there is an issue with your order the status will change to "On Hold" and our support staff will contact you via email with more details.
- Once your order ships the status will change to "Shipped," tracking details will be posted on your app order dashboard and details will be sent via email.
- If you requested an order to be canceled within our policy requirements the status will change to "Canceled (not charged)" for orders that were not charged or "Canceled (refunded)" for orders that were charged.
A more detailed display of the items on your order, status details and profit are available through the order detail section of the app. To access the details, simply click on the "Ringified Purchase Order#" link.